Our Basecamp Tented Village was built in 2018, with further facilities added for the 2019 season. It l
ies at the heart of our site, with easy access to all facilities and activities.
Basecamp is available to book for exclusive use – i.e. we only allow one group to camp at a time. Our comfortable canvas tents each accommodate up to 4 guests in spacious comfort, and you are welcome to pitch additional tents alongside if you are bringing a larger group.
Hire of our Basecamp includes the use of the following facilities
- 4 x Canvas “Troop” tents accommodating 4 adults in comfort.
- Foam “roll mats” provided. Sleeping bag hire available at an extra charge
- Outdoor washing up sink (cold water only)
- Parking in a designated parking area at the bottom of the field
- Campfire circle
- Mess Tent with tables and chairs
Additional facilities include:
- Hire of sleeping bags
- Hire of our Kitchen marquee with equipped catering kitchen
- Catering options
- Exclusive use of site including up to 16 campers – £120
- Additional campers – £7.50 per person
- Use of Catering Kitchen – £50/night
- Hire of sleeping bags – £4 per sleeping bag per night
- Breakfast – £6.50 per person
- Packed lunch – £3.00 per person
- Catered BBQ – £8.00 per person
We feel that it is best to be up front about the campsite rules before you place your booking.
- Noise is to be kept to a minimum, and no noise to be heard beyond the campsite boundaries after 10pm or before 7am. Music must not be heard outside of tents at any time.
- Fires are welcome but must be in our campfire circle or in off ground fire pits.
- Vehicles to be parked in the car park at the bottom of the field.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome as long as they are under control.
- No smoking in or around our tents (includes vaping).
- You are welcome to explore the sure but please do not disturb the fishermen or our neighbours.
- The gates are locked over night from 9.30pm to 7am and there are to be no vehicle movements overnight.
Around the Site
Our Basecamp Tented Village lies at the heart of an 84 acre estate which includes:
- A range of Activities (see below)
- 4 lakes
- Meadows and Woodland
There is a coffee shop and licensed bar 5 minutes walk along a well maintained footpath.
We offer a range of activities on site, including
- Disc Golf
- Golf Driving Range
There are numerous walks which start from our site, and we can provide full information about these and other local places to visit.