Our Orchard campsite is located adjacent to our woodland activity area. This is a basic, no-frills site, tucked away in a quiet corner and surrounded by trees and hedgerows. Within the site there are only 4 pitches, which are suitable for tents only. The site forms part of an old blackthorn orchard.
Facilities are located a short walk away adjacent to our reception and tented village and include:
- Washing up sink (cold water only)
- Water point
- Recycling Point
Fires are allowed as long as they are off the ground, and fire pits are available to hire for this purpose. Unfortunately we do not allow firewood to be collected in the woods, as this would quickly destroy the natural beauty of the woodland – but we can sell you firewood for a very reasonable price.
- Pitch: £12 per night including up to 2 people
- Exclusive use of site (subject to availability) £30 per night (including up to 6 campers)
- Additional campers: £4.50 per night.
Please note that booking is essential – we are unable to take walk-ins.
We feel that it is best to be up front about the campsite rules before you place your booking. This is a peaceful site (despite being only 5 minutes from the Bristol Ring Road) and we aim to provide a place where you can enjoy a quiet break. Therefore we ask that all campers follow these simple rules:
- No music (whether live or amplified) on site please
- Fires are welcome but must be in off-ground fire pits – these can be hired from us for £5 per night
- There is no vehicle access into the camping field. Cars can unload on the driveway adjacent to the field but we ask that they are relocated into the car park after unloading.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome as long as they are under control.
Around the Site
Our Orchard Campsite lies at the heart of an 84 acre estate which includes:
- A range of Activities (see below)
- 4 lakes
- Meadows and Woodland
There is a coffee shop and licensed bar 5 minutes walk along a well maintained footpath.
We offer a range of activities on site, including
- Disc Golf
- Golf Driving Range
There are numerous walks which start from our site, and we can provide full information about these and other local places to visit.