We are extremely fortunate to be located in the stunningly beautiful Avon Valley, between Bath and Bristol – home to some award winning food producers. From the viewpoint at the top of Kelston Roundhill, its even possible to see where most of this food comes from!
- The Bath Soft Cheese Company are based just across the road from us at Park Farm, and graze their cattle on the fields surrounding our venue. With cheeses including Bath Soft, Wyfe of Bath, Bath Blue and Merry Wyfe, as well as milk fresh from the farm.
- Newton Farm produce award winning beef, lamb and pork just across the valley in Newton St Loe
- Upton Chilli, based just up the valley at Manor Farm, are one of just a small handful of Chilli farms in the UK, offering a range of sauces and other products
We are keen to support our neighbours, and offer a range of “Local” menu options produced using ingredients from local farms, farm shops and farmers markets.
Whether you’re starting your day of activities with us, or waking up after a night in one of our tents, breakfast is the most important meal of the day! All our breakfast options include tea, coffee and fruit juice. Options include:
- Pastry selection
- Bacon Sandwiches
- Continental Breakfast
- Full English Breakfast
- Locally Sourced Breakfast
Take a break from your activities or meetings, and enjoy a tasty lunch.
- Packed lunch – ideal for a busier day, or taking out on a hike. Why not grab a packed lunch and take it up to the viewpoint at the top of the hill? Includes sandwiches/rolls, crisps, fruit, and a chocolate bar
- Cold Buffet – we’ll lay it out – all you have to do is choose what to eat!
- Hot lunch – on those cold winter days what could be more warming than a chilli, curry, lasagne, or a bowl of steaming hot soup with a crusty roll
If you’re staying over, you’ll be looking for a tasty end to the day – and our dinner options wont disappoint
- Hot Buffet – enjoy a tasty hot meal served buffet style. Chilli, Curry, Lasagne and stew are all firm favourites but we have loads of options available
- BBQ – our charcoal-cooked bbqs are the stuff of legend.
- Locally sourced BBQ – what could be better than eating outside, with the smell of charcoal wafting through the air, and looking across the fields at the farms where dinner was produced?
- Puddings – dont forget to leave some room for dessert – hot and cold options available