Leave technology behind and spend a day returning to basics. Our experienced staff will guide your team through a range of activities including:
- Lighting a fire without matches
- Cooking food without utensils
- Learning how to whittle using a bushcraft knife
Will you master the skills and survive the day?
Our Bushcraft packages are provided at our own site, near Bristol. However, we are always happy to come out to you if you have a suitable venue*.
Full Day of Bushcraft and Survival Activities – £40.00 per person
- Minimum 10, Maximum 40 participants
- Light refreshments available throughout (basecamp venue only)
- Customised package of activities to meet your requirements
- Led by our friendly, experienced, uniformed instructors
- Catering packages available at an extra cost
*An additional charge will be made to cover mileage for venues outside of our standard operating area
How about adding to your day?
Our basic package above will include learning how to prepare food using a fire, but as an optional extra we can add a “Bushcraft Lunch” to your day.
- Bushcraft Stew – £5.00/person
- Prepare and cook your own fish (served with campfire jacket potato) – £7.50/person