Following last year’s successful Easter Egg Hunt event, we’re going bigger and better with this year’s Easter Eggstravanza event, hosted at The Old Barn on Kelston Roundhill!
Saturday 11th April 2020, 10am to 2pm
- Explore this picturesque hill farm on our Easter Egg Hunt (chocolate egg upon completion)
- Experience a range of activities from Moving Mountains and other providers!
- Enjoy light refreshments or a tasty lunch
- Take in the spectacular views from the summit of Kelston Roundhill
- Support small local businesses at our mini Easter market.
- Entry to the event (including the Easter Market)
- Entry to our Easter Egg Hunt
- A free chocolate egg for everyone who completes the Easter egg hunt
- Free bushcraft taster session
- Free parking
Adult – £4.00
Child – £2.50
Family (2 Adults + 3 children) – £12.00
Interested in joining us as a stallholder for this special event?
Please note that due to the special nature of our location we do have a few requirements for stallholders
- We are not currently looking for caterers or fairground activities
- We are keen to avoid single use plastics wherever possible.
- We have no rubbish disposal for stallholders.
- We are looking for local businesses, traditional crafts, and charities. We are not looking for plastic toys, mass produced wares, etc.
- Due to the nature of the site we are not able to accommodate any form of trading from vehicles or trailers.
- The event runs from 10am to 2pm. Stalls must be operational throughout this time. No vehicle movements will be allowed in the vicinity of the barn and courtyard between 10am and 2pm. All vehicles must be moved to the designated parking area by 9.45am
Category A – Outdoor 3x3m courtyard pitch (on gravel). Bring your own gazebo and table
Category B – 6ft indoor table in the barn. Electricity available (limited power availability)
Category C – Catering (currently unavailable)
Category G – Flat grass pitch. Various sizes available