Moving Mountains can now provide fully catered camping residentials in a secluded private site, located within a working farm at Kelston Roundhill, between Bath and Bristol.
Each residential is tailor made to meet the requirements of the individual group, and groups have exclusive use of our private camping area and barn, with space for up to 60 students. Unlike many centres, we offer complete flexibility for groups to run their own activities, pick from our activity options, or mix and match.
Find out more about our residentials:
Our residentials can be tailored for schools, youth groups and other charitable groups.
(For corporate groups please see our corporate residentials page)
- £1400 per night for up to 30 people
- £35 per extra person per night
- 1 adult free for every 10 children
This price includes:
- Camping in our pre-pitched tents
- Full board catering (3 meals per day plus two snacks) – home cooked using quality ingredients served in the barn
- Freedom to use the main barn in between mealtimes
- Toilet and (limited) shower facilities
- Use of outdoor space for your own activities and games
- 24 hour on site duty warden
- Electricity for charging phones etc
- Tea and Coffee available all day for teachers/leaders
This price does not include activities. We have a range of on site activities (both instructor led and self led) and can also advise about local day trips and activities.
We can also provide a range of extras including:
- Marquees for additional covered outdoor space
- Audiovisual equipment