- Student Tents (10 person canvas “Troop Tents” with zip door and fitted groundsheet)
- Teacher Tents (spacious 2 person tents with zip door, porch and fitted groundsheet)
- Large stone barn with toilet, shower and kitchen facilities and heating
- Outdoor activity area
- Charging for adults’ mobile phones
- Campfire circle (firewood provided)
- Additional marquees available on request
Our residentials are held in a secluded private area, tucked away on a working farm high on Kelston Roundhill.
Unlike a lot of activity centres, you will be the only group on site when you book a residential – and will have exclusive use to the area around the barn.
The site has direct access to the summit of Kelston Roundhill, and onwards onto public footpaths including the Cotswold Way – its possible to walk for miles, enjoying glorious views across Bath and Bristol, without ever crossing a road!
Our postcode is BA1 9AF.