Our tented village, located between Bath and Bristol, can accommodate up to 40 students plus their teachers sleeping under canvas.
Students are accommodated in groups of up to 9, whilst teachers are accommodated in pairs. Our tents are ready pitched in our peaceful and secluded campsite with easy access to our campfire circle, woodland activity area, and activity field.
Our campsite is located 5 minutes from Junction 19 of the M4, just off the Bristol Ring Road, and with easy access to both Bristol and Bath.
- Student Tents (10 person canvas “Troop Tents” with zip door and fitted groundsheet)
- Teacher Tents (spacious 2 person tents with zip door, porch and fitted groundsheet)
- 7.7m x 4.4m mess tent (used for meals, and available as an activity space) with mains lighting
- Lockable USB charging station for mobile phones
- Campfire circle (firewood provided)
- Direct access to 6 acre activity field and short walking distance to our secluded copse
- Large car park