Here at Moving Mountains, we are proud to support the Duke of Edinburgh Scheme buy offering basic camping facilities to groups undertaking their Duke of Edinburgh expeditions or practice expeditions, at a heavily reduced price.
Our facilities for DofE groups include:
- Secure camping areas well away from roads
- Direct access to site from footpath network
- Basic toilet facilities
- Water tap
- Plenty of parking for minibuses, trailers and cars
- Mobile phone charging facilities for teachers/leaders only
- Campfire circle
- All day parking on arrival and departure days
- Good access to long distance walking routes including the Cotswold Way (runs adjacent to site), Bristol to Bath Cycle Path, Avon River Trail, Dramway Trail and Community Forest Path.
Our charge for DofE groups is just £3.50 per person per night.
To check availability or to book, please email us, or phone 0117 4057399